Quoted prices will vary based on the details of your project; however, there are a few general principles that our automated quoting system uses to arrive at the amount you see. The base of our pricing model is the language pair
g you select. From there, the elements you choose on the quoting page will add to your fee. Some variables to keep in mind include:
- As a new WordPress user, you should go to your dashboard to delete this page and create new pages for your content. Have fun!
- Project format – we offer 5 different translation services: voiceovers, closed captioning / subtitling, transcription, document translation, and website / app translation. Which format you choose will influence the amount you are charged.
- Number of artists – the more voice artists you require for voiceover projects, the higher your price will be.
- Language – some languages cost more to translate from or into than others. The pair of languages involved in your project is the most basic element of your quote.
- Closed captioning vs. subtitling – generally, closed captioning is more expensive than subtitling.